SCHOOL OF NURSING
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO
THE PROFESSIONAL NURSING SEQUENCE OF THE BSN PROGRAM
Spring Cohort - Priority Application Deadline is November 15, 2017. Late applications considered only if space allows.
Fall Cohort - Priority Application Deadline is April 15, 2018
Use Google Chrome or Mozilla FireFox
Internet Explorer is not compatible
By submitting this application you are acknowledging the following statements and requirements.
I understand that the following items are required to be uploaded (as directed in acceptance letter) during the first semester of sophomore level nursing courses. Failure to do so will "delay my progression" in the Professional Nursing Sequence at Viterbo University.
- Current CPR for Professionals/Healthcare Providers card from either of the following:
- American Heart Association - BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Red Cross - CPR for Professional Rescuers/Healthcare Providers
- Documentation of CNA certification (ANY State CNA Certification is accepted)
- Completed nursing health form, including lab results of titer blood draws. (This form is available online and will be included with acceptance letters.)
- Nursing Math Test must be successfully completed through the Academic Resource Center.
I understand that I must satisfy the prerequisites for beginning the nursing sequence (as stated in the University catalog) by the end of the application semester in order to be considered for admission.
I understand I will receive written notication from the School of Nursing Admission Committee of my acceptance or non-acceptance into the professional nursing sequence.
All information I have provided in this application is complete and accurate to the best of my knowledge.