Undergraduate Summer Housing
Can I live on campus this summer?
Any Viterbo University student may live on campus this summer as long as you are:
- registered for Fall 2017 classes or,
- graduating at the end of the 2017 summer term or,
- graduating in May 2017 and in need of temporary summer housing
If you are a student that would like to request special arrangements, contact email@example.com
Where can I live on campus this summer?
- four-student/two-bedroom apartments are available
- two-student/two-bedroom apartments are available
On-campus residents living in summer housing will stay in their current apartment/residence hall room until approximately June 1. In early June, all students who plan to live on campus will move to their summer housing assignment in Rose Apartments for June and July. In early August, residents will be allowed to move into their fall housing assignments for the following academic year. Students living off-campus for fall 2017 will need to move out of their summer apartments by Aug. 1, 2017.
What is the rate to stay on campus this summer?
|Type of Accommodation||Charge Per Week|
|two-bedroom apartment, two people per bedroom||$120|
|two-bedroom apartment, private bedroom||$140|
The cost of housing for the summer will be $120 per week for double occupancy bedrooms and $140 per week for single occupancy bedrooms. There will be a limited number of single rooms available. The dates for the housing charge will run from Sunday to Sunday. If a resident stays for only a day, he/she will still be billed the full weekly housing charge. Billing will start the first week of the summer: May 14–20.
There is an additional $5 program fee for any resident staying longer than two weeks.
- Summer housing will not be granted unless a student’s spring balance is paid in full.
- If a student is not registered for fall classes and is not graduating at the end of the summer term, full payment for summer housing is due on the last day of the spring semester (May 12, 2017).
- Full payment for summer housing is due June 30, 2017 or when you checkout with Residence Life, whichever occurs first.
- Late payment or non-payment may result in cancellation of a student’s housing and/or board contract.
How To Apply:
Step 1: Complete the online housing form here: Undergraduate Summer Housing Reservation (due by Friday, April 28, 2017)
Step 2: In May, you will receive an email containing your apartment assignment and the name(s) of your roommate(s).
If you decide to cancel during any stage of this process you must notify firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.