Release From Housing and Dining Service Agreement (after May 1)

Cancellation: Cancellation of the Housing and Dining Service Agreement is not possible except as provided in this Termination of Contract section. The resident is responsible for housing charges for the entire academic year unless the housing contract is terminated for one of the reasons listed below.

(1) Assignment to a university-sponsored internship, research, or other program: if you have received an assignment to or are a participant in a university-sponsored internship, exchange, or other university program which requires living away from La Crosse.

(2) Permission to live with parents or legal guardian: you may apply for termination in order to live with parents who have moved to La Crosse after the contract was signed.

(3) Marriage: if you become married after entering into this contract, a copy of the marriage certificate must be presented before an application for termination will be considered.

(4) Graduation: completion of graduation requirements during the term of the contract.

(5) Transfer: If you are transferring to another university, proof of the transfer must be provided in when the letter is submitted.

Please provide a detailed explanation of your circumstances by answering the questions below.

Please be as specific as possible. Send supporting documentation to Margy Frazier, Assistant Director of Residence Life/Community Coordinator, 900 Viterbo Dr., La Crosse, WI 54601