Graduate Summer Housing
Can I live on campus this summer?
You are welcome to stay on campus during this summer if you are enrolled in a graduate course or program. Graduate summer housing is available May 13 through July 31, 2018.
Where can I live on campus this summer?
- two-student/two-bedroom apartments are available
- one-student/two-bedroom apartments are available (limited availability)
What is the rate to stay on campus this summer?
|Type of Accommodation||Charge Per Week|
|two-bedroom apartment, single occupancy (one person per apartment)||TBD (roughly $275-295)|
|two-bedroom apartment, double occupancy (one person per bedroom)||TBD (roughly $190-210)|
The cost of housing for the summer will be determined during the 2017-2018 academic year but will fall within the parameters outlined above. Single occupancy apartments will be at a rate between $275-295 per week. There will only be a limited number of single apartments available. The dates for the housing charge will run from Sunday to Sunday. A resident who stays for one day will still be billed the full weekly housing charge.
- Summer housing will not be granted unless a student’s spring balance is paid in full.
- If a student is not registered for fall classes and is not graduating at the end of the summer term, full payment for summer housing is due on the last day of the spring semester (May 11, 2018).
- Full payment for summer housing is due June 30, 2018 or when you checkout with Residence Life, whichever occurs first.
- Late payment or non-payment may result in cancellation of a student’s housing and/or board contract.
How To Apply
Step 1: Fill out the Graduate Student Summer Housing application
Step 2: You will receive an email containing your apartment assignment and the name(s) of your roommate(s) later this semester. If you decide to cancel during any stage of this process you must notify email@example.com as soon as possible.