Requesting a Transcript
All transcript requests must be made in person or in writing to:
900 Viterbo Drive
La Crosse, Wisconsin 54601
To request a transcript in person, our office is in Murphy Center, please sign the appropriate form.
To request a transcript in writing, send the following information or the transcript request form (pdf) to the above address: (Because the required fee must accompany the transcript request, please send request via mail instead of fax or email.)
- your name, and any previous name which was used while attending Viterbo University (formerly Viterbo College) (e.g., maiden name)
- your social security or student id number
- last date of attendance at Viterbo University (formerly Viterbo College)
- name/address of where the transcript is to be sent
- fee of $5.00 per transcript (Check payable to Viterbo University, please do not send cash.)
- A transcript issued in person or sent to the requesting person will be stamped "issued to student.
- A transcript will not be sent to any person with outstanding balances due to Viterbo University.
- A transcript request must come from the student/former student. No request from a third party will be accepted.
Viterbo University does not fax transcripts to any recipient.