Intramural Registration Directions
Imleagues.com is a website specifically designed for college intramural departments. A few of imleagues.com's features include online sign up and scheduling, customizable team pages, message boards, and much more.
All intramural participants will be required to create an account on imleagues.com. Imleagues.com offers a live support button on the top of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
To create an imleagues.com account:
- Go to www.imleagues.com.
- Click on the "Create Account" link.
- Enter your information and use your school email address (@viterbo.edu or @students.westerntc.edu or @westerntc.edu), and submit.
- You will be sent a confirmation email. Log in to imleagues.com by clicking the link at the bottom of the email.
- The Viterbo University/Western Technical College school link should pop up. Click "Join School."
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
- Log in to your imleagues.com account.
- Click on the "Western Technical College/Viterbo University" link.
- The current sports should be displayed toward the bottom of the screen. Click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Competitive or Recreational - if applicable)
- You can join the sport one of three ways:
- Create a team (For team captains)
- If a student has already registered on imleagues.com: click the "invite members" link on the team page, search for their name, and invite them.
- If the student has not yet registered on imleagues.com: click the "invite members" link on the team page, then click the "Can't find someone? Click here to invite by email address," and input the student's email address.
- Join a team
- Finding the team and captain name on division page and requesting to join
- Going to the captain's playercard page, viewing his/her team, and requesting to join
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
- Join as a Free Agent