- NFL Pick 'Em (August 28 - February 4)
- Glow-in-the-Dark Ultimate Frisbee (September 5)
- Vic's Picnic (September 8)
- Intramural Showcase (September 12)
- Big Birdie Badminton Bash (October 24)
- Bean Bag Tournament (November 21)
- Intramural Showcase (January 23)
- Sports Trivia Night (March 6)
- Glow-in-the-Dark Ultimate Frisbee (May 1)
The Viterbo University and Western Technical College Special Event program is a branch of the intramural program. Students, employees and Viterbo alumni have the opportunity to participate and compete in one-time events. Events range from online fantasy leagues to tournaments, and drop-by events.
For information regarding events, click on the event to the right. Note that many of the events are still in the development stages and more information will be posted closer to the event, so do check back.
For events that require a payment, registration will be at the Mathy Center front desk, unless otherwise noted. For free events, registration will take place using Sportifik. Sportifik specializes in management and administration of intramural sports and special events. To learn more about setting up a Sportifik account, click on "Register Here" and follow the Sportifik Registration Directions.
For Questions contact Amanda Meyer, assistant director of recreational sports at email@example.com or 608-796-3126