Dance Team Sport Club
The Viterbo University Dance Team, named The Tailfeathers, supports Viterbo athletics and provides an opportunity for students to participate in competitive dance at the state, regional, and national levels. Additionally, The Tailfeathers provide a positive environment where students can improve their fundamental dance skills and develop excellent communication and cooperative skills.
The Viterbo Dance Team, The Tailfeathers, offers the opportunity for team members to improve their dance skills while nurturing good attitudes, open communication, and teamwork. As part of this process we strive to enhance athletic events on campus and represent Viterbo competitively at intercollegiate dance competitions regionally and nationally. The team is open to Viterbo students and membership is determined at annual tryouts.
- Costs: Payment for UDA camp, uniforms, and team warm-ups. Everyone pays a $25 application fee and then $125 deposit for these items. There is an opportunity to earn back some or all of your deposit through various fundraisers.
- Club Bylaws
- Practices: Monday and Wednesday evenings 8–10 p.m., Sunday afternoons 3–5 p.m.
- Competitions: 2–4 per year with an opportunity for a bid at nationals in Chicagoor Orlando.
- Facebook Group
- Faculty Advisor: Brandy Cleveland email@example.com
- Club President/Co-captain: Haley Kiefer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-captain: Lauren McDonald email@example.com
- 2017-2018 Season Tryouts: Saturday, Sept. 9 1–5:30 p.m.
UW-Eau Claire Invite 2014
Dance Marathon 2015
Spirit of America (Mall of America) 2015 – Jazz Performance
Spirit of America (Mall of America) 2015 – Awards Ceremony