Dance Team Sport Club
CONGRATULATIONS LADIES ON YOUR DX COMPETITION THIRD PLACE PERFORMANCE!
Here is a link to an article on their performance
The Viterbo University Dance Team, named The Tailfeathers, supports Viterbo athletics and provides an opportunity for students to participate in competitive dance at the state, regional, and national levels. Additionally, The Tailfeathers provide a positive environment where students can improve their fundamental dance skills and develop excellent communication and cooperative skills.
The Viterbo Dance Team, The Tailfeathers, offers the opportunity for team members to improve their dance skills while nurturing good attitudes, open communication, and teamwork. As part of this process we strive to enhance athletic events on campus and represent Viterbo competitively at intercollegiate dance competitions regionally and nationally. The team is open to Viterbo students and membership is determined at annual tryouts.
- Costs: Payment for UDA camp, uniforms, and team warm-ups. Everyone pays a $25 application fee and then $125 deposit for these items. There is an opportunity to earn back some or all of your deposit through various fundraisers.
- Practices: Monday and Wednesday evenings 8–10 p.m., Sunday afternoons 2:30–4:30 p.m.
- Competitions: 2–4 per year with an opportunity for a bid at nationals in Minneapolis or Orlando.
- Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/ViterboUniversityDanceTeam?fref=ts
- Faculty Advisor: Brandy Cleveland firstname.lastname@example.org
- Club President/Co-captain: Alison Oelfke email@example.com
- Co-captain: Emilie Clifford firstname.lastname@example.org
- Captain in Training: Erin Murphy email@example.com
- Tryouts for 2016–2017 Season: Saturday, Sept. 10 1:30–5:30 p.m.
- Skills Training: Technique Classes at YMCA, Dance Intensives in Rochester
UW-Eau Claire Invite 2014
Dance Marathon 2015
Spirit of America (Mall of America) 2015 – Jazz Performance
Spirit of America (Mall of America) 2015 – Awards Ceremony