Personal Training Services
Personal training services are currently available.
|Personal Training Fees||Sign up for a Trainer||Meet the Trainers|
What we offer:
Body Composition Testing: We have multiple options for calculating fat-free body mass and fat mass:
- 3-point skinfold caliper test: measurements at triceps, suprailiac, and thigh for females, and the chest, abdominal, and thigh for males.
- Waist-hip ratio: circumference measurements will be taken from the smallest portion of the hips and the largest portion of the abdomen.
- TANITA Bioelectrical Impedance scale: step barefoot on a scale that estimates body fat by measuring the amount of resistance an electrical impulse encounters.
Trainers will also go through an analysis and explanation of these numbers after the testing is complete. Testing may take anywhere from 15-45.
Fitness Assessment: During a fitness assessment the trainer will go through a variety of tests to see where you currently are in your fitness goals. This includes: heart rate, blood pressure, height/weight, waist-to-hip ratio, body composition, cardiovascular, flexibility, muscular strength, and muscular endurance tests. Testing should be expected to take roughly one hour of submaximal work. Tennis shoes and loose fitting, breathable clothing is highly recommended.
Program Design: Includes initial consultation (average 30 minutes) to discuss goals and what you want out of the program. Once program is designed, demo of program will be performed in a separate session (1 hour).
Student Package: This package includes an initial fitness assessment with six training sessions with a trainer within a semester. This is the only package offered to students, all other packages are for employees or paid members.
Student Small Group Training: 5 sessions of Personal Training in groups of 2-3. This service is free for Viterbo students, lasting 1 hour.
Individual Personal Training: Individual training sessions include a fitness assessment and a 3, 5, or 10 session package for non-students. Each session lasts approximately 1 hour.
Small Group Training: Group training sessions include 3 or 5 session package with a maximum of 3 individuals per session. Each session lasts approximately 1 hour.
Personal Training Program for fees.
Personal Training Program Goals/Objectives
- Individualized training programs for clients.
- Train clients on proper form and usage on machines and free weights.
- Provide knowledge to clientele, so they can become comfortable working out after sessions are over with the trainer.
Contact the Recreation and Leadership office at 608-796-3123 or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.