Viterbo FitU runs March 17 to May 2. The program is primarily 6 weeks with a BONUS week prior to the Easter holiday. The additional 4 days that campus is open is time for increase point totals. The goal of Viterbo FitU is to increase fitness related participation and overall wellness for Viterbo Employees.
Exercise Program Requirements:
- Participants are freely able to choose their activity of choice. Duration and activity type will be assigned to point values.
- Participation in at least 30 minutes of activity on 3 days a week is strongly encouraged
- Register to participate at the Mathy Center Welcome Center.
- Cost is $10/person to participate
- Look for information on registration tables as well!
Reporting/Record Keeping Process:
- Weekly emails will be sent every Monday with the week’s ViterboFitU Fit Tip and weekly winners. To submit activity, employees must enterindividual activity on the online Activity Submission Form by Sunday’s at 10:00 p.m.
- Fairness and honesty will be on your honor for participants
- Participants are responsible for recording their own activities
- 20 points - Participating in all 7 weeks
- 10 points – Signing up for Spring Group Fitness classes (Noon orAll Class Pass)
- 5 points – Scheduling Fitness Center Orientation with Krista,Fitness/Wellness Intern –email@example.com with Magnum weight circuit
- 15 points – Signing up for Fitness Festival 5K Run/Walk or HalfMarathon
30 Minute Intervals = 1 Point – Max 3 points per day:
- Participating in a
Group Fitness Class
Additional Points will be available during BONUS week and responses from weekly Fit Tip emails
- Each week, the 3 individuals who accumulate the most points will be entered into the drawing of their choice. Winning drawing will take place May 2ndat 4:00pm.
- Prizes include a $50 Metropolitan Salon & Spa Gift Card, $50Kwik Trip Card, or $50 towards a Grandad Half Marathon registration.
QUESTIONS? Contact Krista, Fitness/Wellness Intern at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-796-3123