How to Apply
$50 nonrefundable application fee. You may submit your application fee
online. This fee is waived if you have applied for or are enrolled in the Viterbo University Master of Arts in Education degree program. Students interested in earning a master's degree would also need to apply to the master's in education program concurrently or upon completion of the licensure program to avoid paying a second $50 application fee.
Request official copies of transcripts from all colleges and universities attended (transcripts must be mailed directly from each school.) Transcripts marked "issued to student" will not be accepted. This transcript request form
may be used.
Copy of teaching license
The above information must be mailed to: Viterbo University, Attn: Graduate Education Program, 900 Viterbo Dr. La Crosse, WI 54601.
For questions contact Chris Valenti at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-234-8721
To obtain a state license upon the completion of the reading program requirements:
- Complete all portions of the DPI teacher license application form available at the DPI Web site: http://dpi.wi.gov/forms/pdf/f1602-ad.pdf
- Include payment for DPI
- Address and stamp an envelope to DPI
- In a letter to the Viterbo University Graduate Studies in Education Office, indicate you believe you have completed the program and wish to have your DPI application endorsed
- Send all of the above to the Graduate Studies in Education Office along with your portfolio and current email address.
Contact the offices below for questions regarding:
- Wisconsin program requirements - Chris Valenti at email@example.com or 1-800-234-8721
- Wisconsin records and file status - Graduate Studies Office, 608-796-3090
- Wisconsin class schedules and registration - Off-campus Center 888-484-0111