- Ph.D., Clinical Psychology, Eastern Michigan University
- M.A., Clinical Psychology, Minnesota State University
- B.A., Psychology, Macalester College
- Studying factors that promote students’ academic success
- Studying the adverse consequences and benefits of stress
Recent Publications and Presentations
- Saunders-Scott, D., Jefferson, S., Gordon, N., Selman, D., & Scmitt, T. (2014). Retrospective assessment of predisposing factors for adult criminality. Caribbean Journal of Criminology, 1, 1-22.
- Saunders-Scott, D., Bersagel Braley, M., Stennes-Spidahl, N., & Kempf, J. F. (2014, August). Potential Avenue for Improving Grit and Academic Success in College. Poster presented at the American Psychological Association Annual Convention, Washington, D.C.
- Saunders-Scott, D., & Jefferson, S. (2014, August). Impact of Conduct Disorder and Social and Environmental Problems on Crime and Violence. Poster presented at the American Psychological Association Annual Convention, Washington, D.C.
- Behavior Disorders
- General Psychology
- Health Psychology
- Motivational Interviewing
- Psychology Practicum
Grants and Awards
- 2015 & 2013 Summer Research Grant, Viterbo University
- 2014 & 2012 Faculty Development Grant, Viterbo University