David P. Saunders-Scott, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Psychology
Murphy Center 544
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, 2010
Eastern Michican University
- M.A. in Clinical Psychology, 2004
Minnesota Sate University
- B.A. in Psychology, 2002
- PSYC 171: General Psychology
- PSYC 270: Interviewing and the Helping Relationship
- PSYC 340: Behavior Disorders
- PSYC 406: Resiliency
- Areas of professional interest include teaching and conducting research on the following topics:
- The relationship between poverty and psychological disorders.
- Psychological approaches for preventing the development of Conduct Disorder.
- Health psychology, particularly the impact of poverty’s psychosocial stressors on chronic medical problems.