Elizabeth (Liza) Ware, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Psychology
Murphy Center 548
- Ph.D., Cognitive Psychology, 2006
- M.A., Cognitive Psychology, 2003
- B.A., Psychology, 2000
- PSYC 220: Life Span Developmental Psychology
- PSYC 310: Child Psychology
- PSYC 320: Psychology of Adulthood
- PSYC 330: Research Methods II
- PSYC 335: Learning and Cognition
- My research and teaching interests include the development of object perception, cognition, language, and conceptual knowledge. My research focuses on the development of these capacities in young children (ages 2-6).