Proseminar is an opportunity to share results of conducted action research and best practice ideas. Individuals will participate in book studies and group discussions that will transform the graduate student status to a new level of master teacher.
Refer to the tabs on the left for details regarding this exciting week, July 7-10, 2015.
Proseminar 2014 Photo Gallery
Experience Franciscan values in action:
- Contemplation -- tour our chapel at St. Rose;
- Hospitality -- feel the Franciscan Hospitality in every corner of campus;
- Integrity -- honest results shared by peers;
- Service -- challenge and inspire others;
- Stewardship -- share your knowledge and best practice.
A registration form and letter are mailed to prospective participates in March.