Online Learning at Viterbo
Viterbo University is proud to offer our excellent, student-focused programs in an online format. Our flexible online degree programs fit the educational needs of today’s busy working adults. Students can expect to learn with their peers in an environment that emphasizes the Franciscan values while embracing technology tools. We know that education is critical to your economic and personal success. At Viterbo, we value the growth of each person as an individual; we are dedicated to helping you succeed.
Fully Online Programs
- Associate of Arts/Science
- BSN Completion
- Servant Leadership
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Health Care Management
- Management Information Systems
- Organizational Management
- Professional Studies
Classroom Based or Hybrid* Programs
*Hybrid programs have classroom based courses and some online courses. Accounting Classes hold three of the eight nights in the classroom setting, others online. (Core courses can be taken in either format.) BSN-Completion classes are classroom based, while all core classes are held online.
Graduate, Certificates, Licensures, and Endorsements
- Wisconsin Cross-Categorical Special Education Teaching License # 801
- Wisconsin Reading Specialist # 17 (previously referred to as Reading Specialist # 317)
- Iowa Early Childhood Endorsement
- Iowa Talented and Gifted Endorsement
Blended Online and Face-to-Face
Financial aid is available for degree programs.