Information for Poster Presenters
Nursing Research on the Green
Thank you for participating in this year's Nursing Research on the Green event scheduled for April 27, 2017 at Viterbo University's Fine Art Center, 900 Viterbo Drive, La Crosse, Wisconsin.
Review the information provided below to help answer questions you may have regarding the poster presentation portion of the event. Poster numbers will be assigned to each presenter and can be picked up at the registration table upon arrival.
Each presenter (poster and oral) must complete the Conflict of Interest Form and email a completed copy to Paul Larson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email document in MS Word format only (no PDFs). Electronic signatures are valid (typed name).
NOTE: A form is required for each poster presenter listed when there are multiple authors.
- Evidence-based practice projects or research conducted within the past five years.
- Not presented at Nursing Research on the Green in the past (follow-up projects on same topic are allowed).
- One author must a baccalaureate prepared Registered Nurse.
Size and Style
- Posters must be easel mounted only. Tables will not be available for table top or display board posters.
- Easels with cork boards will be provided by Viterbo University.
- Posters on Easels: size 48"W x 36" H
- Please bring your own mounting pins.
- Business casual or professional dress is required. No scrubs or denim.
- Comfortable shoes are suggested.
- Name tags are required. You may use your organization's name tag.
- Parking is available on the street, as well as limited parking in any of the Fine Arts Center parking lots and Mayo Clinic Health System-Franciscan Healthcare Parking Lot 3 located directly across 10th street from the School of Nursing main entrance. Tickets given inside the Fine Arts Center lots will be voided. Due to limited parking, carpooling is suggested.
- Registration is required prior to the event. Upon arrival, stop at the registration table to sign in and pick up your poster number and location map.
- Setup will begin at 8 a.m. Presenters can use circle drive to unload. Park your vehicle as soon as you finish unloading to allow others to pull up to the entrance.
- Posters will be displayed from 9 a.m.–3 p.m. Presenters should be with their poster during designated times as much as possible. See program for details.
- Take down will begin at 3:00 p.m. upon completion of the afternoon poster presentation. Posters must be removed by 5 p.m.