An accelerated MBA designed for tomorrow's leaders
Viterbo University's one-year full-time MBA program offers you the opportunity to obtain an MBA emphasizing sustainable management and ethical leadership in only one year.
Our MBA program prepares graduates with sound decision-making skills built upon a foundation of ethical leadership development. Viterbo's Franciscan values of stewardship and service underlie the vision for the Dahl School of Business and the MBA program to develop leaders who are committed to making a positive impact on the world.
Program Benefits: Why Viterbo's MBA?
- Graduates put themselves on a career path toward any management or leadership position. More and more organizations, locally and nationally, are requiring a master's degree for many roles.
- Classes generally meet two evenings per week (One-Year MBA course schedule).
- In a world where bachelor degrees are becoming the norm, a graduate degree will differentiate the graduate from others entering the workforce.
- Undergrads in accounting reach the 150 credits necessary to sit for the CPA exam.
- The MBA degree is earned in half the time normally spent on the degree.
- If your undergraduate degree is in an area other than business, we offer a 3-credit Foundations of Business course to help you build the pre-requisite competencies inexpensively, efficiently, and effectively.
- Dynamic curriculum is designed to equip students with skills to help organizations meet and exceed the growing demands of sustainability and corporate social responsibility efforts.
- Individual student attention, dedicated faculty, and reasonable tuition make this program an incredible value and investment in your future.
- Fully accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (www.ACBSP.org), a leading specialized accreditation association for business education supporting, celebrating, and rewarding teaching excellence.
To learn more about program requirements, course descriptions, and costs, follow the links in the panel to the right.
Apply online now. Click here to learn more about admission requirements.
If you are interested in our part-time MBA program for professionals, see our evening MBA program.
For more information, contact the MBA Coordinator, Tiffany Morey, at email@example.com or 608-796-3379.