June 20, 2011
Contact Jared Manske at 608-796-3016 or firstname.lastname@example.org
VITERBO TO CELEBRATE PRIVATE COLLEGE WEEK JULY 11–16
LA CROSSE, Wis. – Viterbo University and the 19 other private colleges and universities in the state will celebrate Wisconsin Private College Week Monday, July 11–Saturday, July 16.
Prospective students can learn about the admission process and scholarships, tour academic buildings and residence halls, and meet with a faculty member in their academic area of interest. Specific majors and programs will be emphasized each day.
The Wisconsin Private College Week schedule at Viterbo:
- Monday, July 11, 1–4 p.m. For students interested in art: studio emphasis, graphic arts and new media, art education, art administration, music performance (vocal and piano), music education, music theatre, theatre, theatre education, and visual communication: graphic design and digital media.
- Tuesday, July 12, 1–4 p.m. Nursing and Nutrition Day, for students interested in nursing or nutrition and dietetics.
- Wednesday, July 13, 1–4 p.m. Science Day, for students interested in biochemistry, biology, biopsychology, chemistry, clinical laboratory science, environmental sustainability, math, math education, mathematical physics, natural science, sport science, and pre-professional (chiropractic, dentistry, engineering, medicine, optometry, pharmacy, physical therapy, podiatry, or veterinary).
- Thursday, July 14, 1–4 p.m. Education, Humanities, and Social Science Day, for students interested in broad field social studies, broad field social studies education, criminal justice, elementary and secondary education, English, English education, history, liberal studies, ministry, organizational communication: human resources or public relations, philosophy, psychology, religious studies, social work, sociology, Spanish, Spanish education, and visual communication: graphic design or digital media.
- Friday, July 15, 1–4 p.m. Business Day, for students interested in accounting, computer information systems, management, marketing, organizational communication: human resources or public relations, pre-law, sport management, and sustainable management.
- Saturday, July 16, 9 a.m.–noon Discover Viterbo Day, for students interested in any of Viterbo’s programs.
For a complete list of majors, visit www.viterbo.edu/majors. For more information about 2011 Wisconsin Private College Week at Viterbo University contact Jared Manske at 608-796-3016 or email@example.com. To register, complete the RSVP form at www.viterbo.edu/visit.