Sept. 7, 2004
Contact Rick Kyte at 796-3704 or email@example.com
2004 ETHICS INSTITUTE LECTURE SERIES ANNOUNCED
LA CROSSE, Wis. -- Patient-centered health care, ethics in business, and humanity’s relationship with money are three of the controversial issues examined during the 2004 D.B. Reinhart Institute for Ethics in Leadership Lecture Series at Viterbo University.
The series began with New York University Professor Pedro Noguera speaking on “The Great Promise of American Education” and will continue with:
- Brown Bag Lunch Series with Charles Gelatt Tuesday, Sept. 28 from noon to 1 p.m. in the Viterbo University Reinhart Center room 107. Co-sponsored by the Dahl School of Business.
- “Patient Centered Health Care: The Significance of the Humanities in Medical Education and Clinical Practice” with Dr. William Winslade Thursday, Oct. 14 at 7:30 p.m. in the Viterbo University Fine Arts Center Recital Hall. Co-sponsored by the Gundersen Lutheran Medical Foundation.
- “The Theatre of the Holocaust” with Robert Skloot Sunday, Oct. 17 at 7:30 p.m. in Reinhart Center room 127. Co-sponsored by the La Crosse Community Theatre and the Viterbo University Theatre Department
- Brown Bag Lecture Series with Jack and Mark Glendenning Wednesday, Oct. 20 from noon to 1 p.m. in the Reinhart Center room 107. Co-sponsored by the Dahl School of Business.
- “Teaching Character Through Sport” with Bruce Brown of the NCAA Thursday, Oct. 28 from 7-8:30 p.m. with the Fine Arts Center Main Theatre. Co-sponsored by the Viterbo Athletics Department.
- “A Conversation with Lynne Twist” with Lynne Twist, global activist and the author of The Soul of Money, Monday, Nov. 15 from 7-8:15 p.m. in the Reinhart Center room 107. There is limited seating for this event and tickets are required. Tickets are available at the Viterbo University Murphy Center Reception Desk or by calling the Reinhart Institute at 608-796-3704. Co-sponsored by the La Crosse Community Foundation.
D.B. Reinhart Institute for Ethics in Leadership Viterbo University
For more information and updates concerning events please visit www.viterbo.edu/Institute