September 25, 2003
CLASSIC FILM SERIES AT VITERBO FOCUSES ON KATHERINE HEPBURN
LA CROSSE, Wis.—Viterbo University is presenting a Classic Film Series focusing on the works of Katherine Hepburn, from now through March.
The series, which includes a short lecture before each film, will be viewed in the Distance Education Auditorium (room 127) of the new Center for Ethics, Science, and Technology at 7:30 p.m. on the nights specified.
- Tuesday, Oct. 14, 2003: Bringing Up Baby (1938)
- Monday, Nov. 17, 2003: The Philadelphia Story (1940)
- Tuesday, Jan. 20, 2004: Woman of the Year (1942)
- Monday, Feb. 23, 2004: The African Queen (1951)
- Tuesday, March 16, 2004: The Lion in Winter (1968)
Sponsored by the D.B. Reinhart Institute for Ethics in Leadership, the Viterbo Theatre Department, and the Todd Wehr Memorial Library, the Classic Film Series is free and open to the public.