November 30, 2000
EXPERIENCE THE CHARM AND HERITAGE OF MEXICO
LA CROSSE, Wis.—Viterbo University Tours is heading "south of the border" to Mexico May 29-June 12, 2001.
The itinerary includes visits to Mexico City, the colonial charm of Oaxaca, and Taxco, and the ancient splendor of Teotihuacan. Marie Des Jarlais, FSPA, who has worked in Mexico for more than 10 years, will be the tour escort.
The trip, organized by Bernyne Stark, FSPA, Viterbo travel coordinator, in conjunction with Global Awareness through Education (GATE) program, costs $2,319 per person and includes:
- Round trip air transportation from Chicago to Mexico City;
- Superior hotel accommodations with private facilities based on twin/double occupancy. (Single supplement is an additional $249, subject to availability);
- Two meals daily;
- Ground transportation via private motorcoach;
- Sightseeing program with English-speaking guide, includes entry fees at the National Museum of Anthropology, Chapultepec Castle, Frida Kahlo Museum, Ex-Colegio San Ildefonso, Sto. Domingo, and at the archaeological sites of Teotihuacan, Cholula, Monte Alban, Malinalco, and the Templo Mayor;
- Catered lunch on board a gondola in the Floating Gardens of Xochimilco;
- Baggage handling at hotels, including tips to hotel staff;
- All service charges and lodging taxes.
The registration deadline is Jan. 15. A $100 down payment is required, along with a completed registration application. For those who register by Dec. 15, a discount of $100 will be deducted from the final payment. Deposits and payments are fully refundable through Feb. 21, 2001.
For more information, or to sign up, contact Sr. Bernyne Stark by phone at 796-3190 or 782-2504 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.