December 2, 1999
SPEND SPRINGTIME IN PARIS WITH VITERBO TOUR GROUP
LA CROSSE, Wis.—Viterbo College is hosting a trip to France May 23- June 7, 2000 in celebration of the new millennium.
Organized by Sr. Bernyne Stark, Viterbo travel coordinator, in conjunction with the Chicago-based Educational Tours of Illinois, the trip costs $2,569 per person and includes:
- Round trip air transportation from Chicago to Paris via Air France;
- Superior hotel accommodations with private facilities based on twin/double occupancy. (Single supplement is an additional $389, subject to availability);
- Breakfasts each morning, and dinners at the hotel each evening;
- Ground transportation via private, deluxe motorcoach;
- Sightseeing program with English-speaking guide, includes entry fees at Chambord, Chenonceau, Amboise, Villardy, Bayeux Tapestry Museum, D-Day Museum in Caen, Monet’s Home in Giverny, the Louvre and d’Orsay Museums, and the Palace of Versailles;
- Additional sightseeing with an English-speaking French guide in Orleans, Tours, Augers, Fougéres, Vitre, Châteaubriant, Rennes, St. Malo, Mont-St.-Michel, Dinan, Dinard, Chartres, the invasion beaches of Normandy, and Paris;
- Wine-tasting session in the Loire Valley;
- Baggage handling at hotels, including tips to hotel staff;
- All service charges and lodging taxes.
The registration deadline is Dec. 29. A $100 down payment is required, along with a completed registration application. Deposits and payments are fully refundable through Feb. 21, 2000.
For more information, or to sign up for the trip, contact Sr. Bernyne Stark by phone at 796-3197 or by email at email@example.com.