The Executive Committee of the Board of Trustees approved the awarding of tenure to:
- Tammy Clark, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Chemistry
- Vicky Eiben, Ed.D., Assistant Professor of Education
- Scott Gabriel, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Chemistry
- Michael Lopez-Kaley, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Religious Studies and Philosophy
- Joseph Miller, M.F.A., Assistant Professor of Art
- Kimberly Nelson, M.S.N., Assistant Professor of Nursing
- Deborah Peetz, M.S.N., Assistant Professor of Nursing
- Elizabeth Ware, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Psychology
- David Waters, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Dahl School of Business
- Toni Wissestad, M.S.N., Assistant Professor of Nursing
- Ted Wilson, Ph.D., Dean, College of Education, Science, and Mathematics
Join me in congratulating our colleagues as well as thanking the members of the Promotion and Tenure Committee who labored many hours reviewing the large number of files. Special thanks to committee chair, Sara Cook, for her excellent presentation of candidates’ files to the Academic Affairs Committee of the Board of Trustees Oct. 28.
Thanks to all who participated in the United Way campaign. Giving for Viterbo’s 2015 campaign totaled $10,663 dollars with 79 participating employees. The university is grateful to the campaign committee for its efforts: Kathy Duerwachter, Sonya Ganther, Dorothy Lenard, Crystal Lillge, and Denise Lorenz. On behalf of the United Way and the thousands of persons who will be served by your contributions, I extend heartfelt appreciation for your generosity.
Pax et Bonum,