The music faculty wants to learn about your musical experience and interests.
You can include some of the following in your résumé.
- If you’re a singer, are you a soprano, mezzo, alto, tenor, baritone or bass?
- Do you play piano or other instruments?
- Have you been taking private lessons? From whom? How long?
- What ensembles have you performed with? School or community performances?
- Have you participated in competitions/contests/festivals?
- Do you have a favorite style of music? Favorite songs or instrumental works?
- What are your musical goals?
Return to Audition Information