Honors Recital & Awards Ceremony
The Music Department Honors Recital & Awards Ceremony takes place at the end of each academic year. Student performers are selected by the faculty on the basis of a competitve audition process. Music Department scholarships and awards will also be announced following the recital. The audition criteria are as follows:
- The auditions are open to current music majors.
- Students should prepare a maximum of 10 minutes of audition music. Students chosen to perform on the Honors Recital must perform their audition music (no changes accepted).
- Students must provide their own accompanist.
- Each audition will last approximately 5 minutes. The faculty reserves the right to hear any or all of the prepared audition music.
- Students should dress professionally for the auditions.