Apply to Viterbo University
Apply to Viterbo University using our online application.
Prospective music majors and minors are required to complete an audition for the music faculty. Please note that your admission to the music program is contingent upon your admission to Viterbo University. If you are unsure of your application status, please contact the Office of Admission at (608) 796-3010 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prospective music majors should perform two contrasting pieces on either voice or piano, preferably from memory.
- Prospective music minors should perform one piece on either voice or piano, preferably from memory.
- Sight sing, match pitches, and sight read at the piano.
- Complete an informal interview with the faculty.
- Prospective music majors should submit a resume and a letter of recommendation from a music teacher.
Note that a faculty accompanist will be provided for the music auditions.
Audition Dates for 2017-2018
- Saturday, Dec. 2, 2017
- Saturday, Jan. 20, 2018
- Saturday, Feb. 17, 2018
- Saturday, March 3, 2018
Scheduling an Audition
To schedule an audition, click MUSIC AUDITION and complete the request form. You will receive an email confirmation once your time has been scheduled.
Questions? Please email: email@example.com
Anna Meier, Administrative Assistant
College of Arts and Letters
Music Talent Scholarships
Renewable academic merit scholarships of up to $14,000 are awarded based on GPA and ACT/SAT scores. The Music Department awards renewable Talent Scholarships to incoming music majors on the basis of the music auditions. These scholarships are in addition to other academic awards and financial aid that you may maybe eligible to receive. Prospective students who audition by March 3 are given priority consideration for music scholarships. Dependent upon existing awards, students auditioning after March 3 may be able to compete for scholarships.
Contact Nancy Allen, Recruiting Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.