The mission of the Dahl School of Business' MBA program is to develop an influential network of informed, ethical, and effective leaders who are committed to making a positive impact on organizations, the community, and the world.
Our MBA program is fully accredited by the ACBSP and recruits talented students with diverse academic and professional backgrounds. Non-business majors can prepare for our MBA program through a 3-credit Foundations of Business course.
The Dahl School of Business delivers its MBA program in two formats to best meet the needs of its students:
1) Complete in two years: Students attend classes in the evening, one night per week, with some online offerings available. This completion option is designed for the working professional.
2) Complete in one year: Students take 11 or 12 credits per semester. Current Viterbo undergraduate students may take advantage of our one-year 4+1 BBA/MBA option.
MBA students at the Dahl School of Business are:
- Accomplished professionals with diverse backgrounds
- Executive leaders focused on further developing themselves and their organizations
- Supervisors hoping to broaden their horizons and accelerate their careers
- Young professionals looking to expand their networks and expertise
- Corporate citizens implementing sustainability practices that improve the community and the organization
Our MBA program prepares students for advanced business
roles in which they will:
- Create innovative business processes and strategies
on the basis of systems thinking and sustainability within a global business
- Ethically lead change through individual,
team, organization and systemic collaboration.
- Apply integrative and critical thinking skills to
- Communicate effectively with a
high level of professionalism.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT Tiffany Morey, MBA Coordinator, at 608-796-3379 or firstname.lastname@example.org .