Natural Sciences and Mathematics Division
There has been an explosion in scientific and technological initiatives at the interface of biology, chemistry, mathematics and physics, from genetic engineering to the development of nano-materials. More than ever before, today's scientists are asking tougher questions— challenging questions—that can be answered only by crossing the lines that have, until recently, separated the traditional science and math disciplines.
The Natural Sciences and Mathematics Division offers:
- Programs in Biochemistry, Biology, Biopsychology, Chemistry, Clinical Lab Science, Mathematical Physics, Mathematics, Natural Science, Sports Science
- The latest scientific and mathematical techniques and methods within cross-disciplinary programs
- Faculty in biology, chemistry, math and physics that work cooperatively to ensure each student gets the best possible education.
- Preparation for a broad range of careers – medical professions, graduate school, government and private sector research, and teaching
- Opportunities to conduct undergraduate research with a faculty mentor in research projects, many of which are at the interface of biology, chemistry, math, and physics
Students are encouraged to think wisely about their roles as stewards of community resources and the many ethical dilemmas facing today's scientists and mathematicians. They do this in a new, state-of-the-art facility dedicated to science, ethics, and technology. The D.B. and Marge Reinhart Center features wireless Internet access and distance-learning technology that eliminates barriers of space and time, opening a new world of learning possibilities.
Learn more about the exciting advancements in the Natural Sciences and Mathematics at Viterbo University by emailing us at: email@example.com.