Master of Arts in Servant Leadership
The MASL program is designed for individuals who aspire to be servant leaders in nonprofit organizations, business, government, healthcare, ministry, and education. By promoting ethical decision-making, theological reflection, leadership skills, and public activity, the program supports and affirms people who seriously embrace their vocation to serve in the world and the church. The program meets the unique needs of adult learners with life and professional experience while assuring fulfillment of the expectations related to an accredited program in higher education.
Mission and Vision
Our mission is to engage and inspire others to work for the Greater Good.
Our vision is to serve society by building stronger, more ethical communities and institutions.
Courses are offered via five methods of delivery,
choose one format or combine them all.
During the Spring and Fall Semesters
- Three-weekend format, Friday evenings from 5:30–10 p.m., and Saturdays from 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Online courses
- Blended courses meet for two or three full Saturdays on campus and online.
During the Summer Semester
- International travel plus independent study coursework.
- Four-day intensive, on campus, during the two-week Summer Institute.
- Fourth annual Viterbo Servant Leadership Conference, June 28, 2018.
Contact Us for additional information and application procedure.
Contact Tiffany Smith, assistant director of Graduate Enrollment
College of Business and Leadership
900 Viterbo Drive
La Crosse, WI 54601