Graduate Certificate in Ethical Leadership
- A 12-credit certificate emphasizing a “train the trainer” approach.
- Ethical Leadership in Organizations is designed for people who want to learn how to lead effective, ethical change within their organizations.
- Participants will acquire practical knowledge of servant leadership and ethical decision-making.
- Participants will learn specific leadership strategies, based upon a proven training program that will establish long-lasting and significant transformation of the workplace culture.
- The interdisciplinary nature of the program allows participants to tailor the program to their particular professional needs.
- Target Audience: Leaders from education, healthcare, business, industry, and public and private sector organizations who are looking to transform their organizations using a proven model as a guide.
- Participants must complete four courses (two required and two elective) for a minimum of 12 credits.
Required Courses offered in summer only
- ETHL 531 Interpersonal and Organizational Excellence I, 3 cr.
- ETHL 532 Interpersonal and Organizational Excellence II, 3 cr.
For further information, contact:
Master of Arts in Servant Leadership
900 Viterbo Drive
La Crosse, WI 54601