Master of Arts in Servant Leadership
Change Your Life, Change the World.
The MASL Program is designed for individuals who aspire to be servant leaders in non-profit organizations, business, government, health care, ministry, and education. By promoting ethical decision-making, theological reflection, leadership skills, and public activity, the program supports and affirms people who seriously embrace their vocation to serve in the world and the church. The program meets the unique needs of adult learners with life and professional experience while assuring fulfillment of the expectations related to an accredited program in higher education.
The Master of Arts in Servant Leadership (MASL) degree at Viterbo University, a Catholic Franciscan university, provides an opportunity for individuals to develop and deepen their vocation to engage in competent, creative, faithful leadership that works for the common good.
Courses are offered via five methods of delivery,
choose one format or combine them all!
During the Spring and Fall Semesters
- 3 Weekend format, Friday evenings from 5:30 –10 p.m., and Saturdays from 8 a.m.– 5 p.m
- Online courses
- Blended courses meet for 2 or 3 full Saturdays on campus and online.
During the Summer Semester
- International travel plus independent study course work.
- 4 day intensive, on campus, during the two-week Summer Institute.
- 4th annual Viterbo Servant Leadership Conference, June 28, 2018.
Contact Us for additional information and application procedure.
Contact Tiffany Smith, Assistant Director of Graduate Enrollment
College of Business and Leadership
900 Viterbo Drive
La Crosse, WI 54601