To be an effective manager or business leader, an individual needs a broad knowledge of the practice of management and leadership, the workings of business and the economy as well as the behavior of people and organizations. The Dahl School of Business management and leadership major prepares the learner for leadership and management jobs in a variety of fields and/or to go on to graduate school.
Because of this approach, Viterbo graduates are prepared for a variety of entry-level management positions. They find exciting jobs as:
- bank managers, credit managers, insurance company managers
- human resources managers, production managers
- retail and sales managers, restaurant or hotel managers
- healthcare organization managers, non-profit directors
- government agency management just to name a few.
The Dahl School's student job placement rates exceed 99% for the past two years' graduates! In addition, all of our students complete at least one internship or practicum experience, and employer ratings for these students have consistently exceeded 4.0 on a 5.0 scale. The relationships we establish with area businesses have proven valuable to our students while they are here and after they graduate.