Library Hours

Summer Hours 

Mon.-Thur.: 8 am - 10 pm

Fri.: 8 am - 5 pm

Sat.: 1 pm - 5 pm

Sun.: 5 pm - 10 pm

      ...more...  

North Central Association (N.C.A.) 

 

1.3.5.01    

Viterbo College Reports to the North Central Review Board; 1947, 1952, 1953, 1959, 1969, 1979 

1.3.5.02

 

Summary sheets 1951-1954; Institutional Pattern Maps; Materials from the President's office, 1977; Applying for membership, 1954 

1.3.5.03

 

Report to the Board of Reviews; August 19, 1951 

1.3.5.04

 

Report to the Board of Reviews; June 31, 1953 

1.3.5.05

 

Institutional form, 1958 Annual Survey of Current Trends 

1.3.5.06

 

Paper on the development of accreditation by North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools 

1.3.5.07

 

Correspondence: Viterbo College and N.C.A., Summer School Course, 1961-1976 

1.3.5.08

 

Basic Institutional Data, 1968; 1968-69; 1978 

1.3.5.09

 

Correspondence: Sister Justille McDonald with NCA, 1967-1969 

1.3.5.10

 

Correspondence: Sister Mynette Gross with NCA, 1971-1975 

1.3.5.11

 

Institutional Data, Viterbo College to NCA, 1967-1969 

1.3.5.12

 

Institutional Profile, 1969 

1.3.5.13

 

Self-study Report, Viterbo College to NCA, 1973 

1.3.5.14

 

Self-study Report to NCA, 1978 

1.3.5.15

 

Self-study Report to NCA, 1982 

1.3.5.16

 

Self-study Report to NCA, 1985 

1.3.5.17

 

Self-study Report to NCA, 1988 

1.3.5.18

 

Request for approval of an institutional change in affiliation status by Dr. Robert E. Gibbons, Sept. 6, 1985; Information and documentation included 

1.3.5.19

 

Focused Report on Capital Debt and Resource Allocation to NCA visiting teams, February 1983 

1.3.5.20

 

Correspondence NCA and Dr. Robert E. Gibbons on NCA Evaluation, 1983-1984; Self-evaluation report to NCA, 1982-1984 

1.3.5.21

 

Re-accreditation Recommendation for 10 years, 1988 

1.3.5.22

 

NCA Reports in Preparation for 1998 Visit 

1.3.5.23

 

NCA Reports in Preparation for 2008 Visit 

 
Back to Previous Page                                                            Back to Archives Home Page