Print, Scan, Copy
Each semester, full-time students receive $15 for printing services. Part-time students receive $1.26 per credit. Printing credit does not roll over from semester to semester. Charges will be automatically debited to your printing account each time you print.
Black and white printers:
- "CAFE" in Einstein Bros Bagels.
- "Lib115" halfway down 1st floor hall in room 115.
- "Lib238" in Library Instruction Lab (room 238).
- "MFDLibColor" in hall by Main Desk on 1st floor.
Printing from mobile devices or non-university owned computers:
11x17" scanners are located on the 1st floor in the hallway by the Main Desk and in room 115, which is halfway down the hall. Login with your Viterbo username and password. Scanning is free to your Viterbo email address. Flatbed scanners connected to computers are located in 117 and 119.
The scanner can also be used as a copier. Charges are debited from your print account after logging in with your Viterbo username and password.
- Single-sided black and white = .06
- Double-sided black and white = .10
- Single-sided color = .25
- Double-sided color = .40