Institutional / Administrative Mission and Goals
Counseling (June 2004, revised September 2006)
The Mission of Counseling Services is to provide quality, short-term counseling and referral services, and crisis intervention to students in a professional, timely compassionate, caring manner with respect to their individual and developmental needs.
- To encourage and support Viterbo students
- To assist students in realizing their talents and in making their own decisions
- To assist Viterbo students with confidential personal, emotional, mental health and developmental concerns
- To serve as a support as student work through inner and interpersonal conflicts
- To provide educational and outreach programs for healthy living