Finance and Administration Goals
1. Develop 2009-2010 Operating Budget
1. Balancing the need for reasonable rate increases, while
providing funds to address salary/benefit needs and
controllable budget needs
2. Any new initiatives/directives as identified during the
annual budget solicitation process and strategic planning
b. Residence Life Physical Plant Improvements—Increase
Physical Plant reserve to address Residence Hall needs.
Consider impact of enrollment increases, actual and
planned, on housing demand and need for new facilities.
2. Campus Master Planning, including long-term schedule for
acquisition, improvements, maintenance. The Campus Master
Planning exercise will begin in Fall 2008 and continue through
3. Planning for new nursing center and campus residence facility
4. Application for Approval to Participate in the Federal Student
Financial Aid Program—multi-year approval process must be
completed by September 30, 2008.
5. Compensation Philosophy Statement