How to Apply
Thank you for choosing to apply to the Innovative Teacher Leadership and Instructional Coaching program. To begin the application, click on the "Apply Now" button on the left of this page. The application will take approximately 20 minutes to complete. There is no fee for applying.
The application will require that you complete or submit the following five items:
- Complete the application in its entirety
- Submit official transcripts listing degrees earned
- Submit a copy of your current teaching license
- Submit a copy of your current resume or curriculum-vitae documenting content knowledge and experience
- Electronically sign the promissory note that is included in the application
We welcome your application and we look forward to developing a collaborative partnership with you.
Graduate Tuition: $365 per credit (plus $10 per credit resource fee) for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Apply to the program: click on the "Apply Now" tab on the left of this page. All students who intend to register for courses must complete the application prior to registering for courses.
Register for Courses: Returning students will register via Viterbo's online course registration system, VitNet. New students will be assisted with first-semester registration by the Off-campus Coordinator. Courses with less than 10 registered students are at risk of cancellation.
For further information, please contact:
Wisconsin Graduate Education Office