How To Apply:
- Apply online (Electronic applications are available online at http://www.viterbo.edu/admissions/apply-online
- Official Transcripts are required:
Official copies of transcripts must be requested from all colleges and universities attended (transcripts must be mailed directly from each school to La Crosse). Transcripts marked “issued to student” will not be accepted. Official transcripts evidencing the baccalaureate and advanced degree(s) must be requested and sent directly from the institution to Viterbo University Admission Office, 900 Viterbo Drive, La Crosse, WI 54601. We also accept electronic transcripts from Parchment, National Clearinghouse, and Credentials Solutions. Please select "Office of Admission - Traditional Programs" as your destination, if given more than one option when ordering electronic transcripts. Faxed, emailed or hand-delivered transcripts are not acceptable.
- Submit a copy of teaching license
- Complete promissory note
Pre-registration is encouraged and should be completed two weeks prior to class start date in order to determine enrollment.
How to Pre-register for Face-to-Face Classes:
- Call Mary Beth Sinniger at 1-888-484-0111 or email email@example.com and identify yourself as an Iowa student. Give class information (location and start date); or
- Complete the pre-registration form found in our catalog and mail it to: Viterbo University, Registrar's Office, 900 Viterbo Dr., La Crosse, WI 54601-8804 (Attn: Mary Beth Sinniger).
- Approximately two weeks prior to the class start date, you will receive by email from the Iowa Center a confirmation letter indicating the course location, dates, other important information and any changes for the course;
- Report to the location given in the confirmation letter on the class start date and be prepared to pay the full tuition to the instructor, plus any book/materials fees (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or check payments are accepted).
How to Pre-Register for Online Classes:
- Call Kathy Westcott at the Iowa Center at 515-224-4811 or 1-888-235-2200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and give class information (name of class & start date); or
- Complete the pre-registration form found in our catalog and mail it to: Viterbo University Iowa Center, 4949 Westown Parkway, Suite 195, West Des Moines, IA 50266.
- You will receive by e-mail a registration form along with a "Policy and Procedures for Online Class Registration."
- Return the registration form as soon as possible to: Viterbo University Iowa Center, 4949 Westown Pkwy., Suite 195, West Des Moines, IA 50266.
- You will be officially registered for the class as soon as your registration form is received in the Iowa office. Your tuition payment for the class is due prior to the class start date.
- Approximately two weeks prior to the class start date, you will receive by e-mail a confirmation letter giving details for the class along with information for accessing the class in Moodle (user name and password).
Graduate Tuition: $365 per credit tuition for the 2017-2018 academic year.
(Visit the Business Office for more information)
For more information, contact:
Carol Page, Educational Leadership Program Specialist/Iowa Student Advisor, at email@example.com or 515-224-4811 / 888-235-2200