Textbook for Sale: Business Law (8th edition) by Henry R. Cheeseman, ISBN: 9780132890410. Excellent condition. $110. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Roommates Wanted: Looking for two roommates, preferably female. Housing is three blocks from Viterbo. Rent is $298.75. Contact me for further details. email@example.com
Relay for Life Fundraiser Quilt Raffle: I am part of a Houston County Relay for Life Team and am selling raffle tickets for a quilted throw blanket and a baby blanket. If you’d like to help me raise money for my team and possibly win one of these beautiful quilted blankets, contact me, Sarah Bearbower, firstname.lastname@example.org or at ext. 3860.
For Sale: Used mattress, box spring, and bed frame $60; three-drawer dresser $50; desk $20, tall book shelf (five shelves) $25. All in good, clean condition and have been in a smoke free and pet free house. Contact email@example.com.
Books for Sale: Christian Theology, by William J. Reese (used) ISBN: 978-0-614-62269-9, $25. Othello, by William Shakespeare (used) ISBN 978-0-300-10807-1, $5. Easy Writer (4th Edition) by Andrea A. Lunsford (used) ISBN-10:0-312-65031-0/ISBN-13: 978-0-312-65031-5, $20. Grimm's Fairy Tales by Elizabeth Dalton (used) ISBN-13:978-1-59308-056-3/ ISBN-10: 1-59308-056-5, $5. Essen of Corp Finance (Connect Plus Access Card), by Ross, 7th Edition (new) $100. Desdemona, A Play About a Handkerchief, by Paula Vogel (used) ISBN 978-0-8222-1391-8, $5. If interested, contact Valerie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Textbooks for sale: I have Chemistry: The Molecular Nature of Matter by Jespersen, Brady, and Hyslop. It is the looseleaf book and has been put in a 3" black binder. I did not use the book and am looking to get it off of my shelf. I'm asking $80 or best offer. I am also looking to sell On Course by Skip Downing for $50 or best offer. Message email@example.com if you are interested.
Free Sofa Sleeper in good shape. To arrange pickup, contact Jeff Dols at 608-791-5298 or 651-216-3166.
Roommates Needed: Three female roommates needed for 2013–2014 school year. Nice house located on 13th and Market, about four blocks from Viterbo campus, reasonable rent. Flexible lease start dates. Contact me ASAP for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-642-3306.
Three Bedroom Apartment: My roommates and I are looking to get out of our lease from June 2013 to May 2014. Located on 10th and Badger very close to WTC and within walking distance to UW-L. Three bedroom, one bathroom apartment with off street parking included. It's $925 a month plus utilities. Garbage and sewer are included. First month’s rent and deposit are due upon signing the lease. If you have any questions or want to set up a showing you can call Keith Brown (landlord) at 608-790-5739 or if you have any questions call me at 775-934-5676 or email email@example.com.
For Sale: Two Viterbo nursing scrub tops (small) $10 each; two Viterbo nursing scrub pants (small) $10 each; one Viterbo nursing scrub jacket (medium) $15; three patches $3 each. Everything is brand new and only one pair of pants has been worn. Everything else is still in the original packaging with tags on. Contact Lucinda at 608-434-4578 or firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Books for Sale
- An Ethical Life by Richard Kyte (2012) ISBN: 978-1-59982-074-3. This book has a little bit of highlighting in it $5.00
- Psychology Around Us by Ronald Comer and Elizebeth (2011) ISBN:978-0-471-38519-6. Hardcover, in great condition $30.00
- Society:The Basics by John J. Macionis (2009) ISBN:978-0-13-501882-8. In great condition $10.00
- The Velveteen Principles:A Guide to Becoming Real by Toni Raiten-D'Antonio (2004) ISBN:0-7573-0534-2. Hardcover, in great condition $10.00
- Understanding Music 6th Edtion by Jeremy Yudkin (2010) ISBN:978-0-205-63213-8. In great condition, CDs included $30.00
- Racial and Ethnic Groups 12th Edition by Richard T. Schaefer (2011) ISBN:978-0-205-80051-3. Hardcover, in great condition $10.00
- Balanced Positive Psychology: Where the Grass is Greener by Dale R. Floody ISBN:978-1-4392-267-5. Great condition $5.00
- Sizwe's Test by Jonny Steinberg (2008) ISBN:978-1-4165-5269-7. Hardcover, great condition $10.00
- The Social Work Experience:An Introduction to Social Work and Social Welfare 5th Edition by Mary Suppes and Carolyn Wells (2009) ISBN:978-0-205-56939-7. Great condition, helping kit included $15.00
- Glossary of Theological Terms by John T. Ford 2006) ISBN:978-0-88489-903-7. Great condition, never been opened $5.00
- AmGov 2011 by Losco Baker (2011) ISBN:978-0-07-739436-3. Great condition $5.00
- Saint Mary's Press College Study Bible (2007) ISBN:978-0-88489-907-5. Cover a little torn, highlighting and writing on some of the pages $10.00
- Self-Directed Behavior 9th Edition by David Watson and Roland Tharp(2007) ISBN:978-0-495-09324-4. Great condition $15.00
If interested contact email@example.com
Apartment Available for 2013-2014 School Year
Apartment is located across from Viterbo at 625 S. 8th St. Rent is $345 a month, plus utilities and cable and internet. It's a five bedroom apartment, with four actual bedrooms, as one is a loft area, and two bathrooms. I have already signed the 2013-2014 lease, so I am looking for a sub-leaser. Lease starts in June 2013 (will be able to move in sooner) until the end of May 2014. There are three others that live there and they are all great people and very easy to get along with. They are all grad students at Viterbo, and are in their late 20s to early 30s. Send an email if interested, or with any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
To include or remove a classified ad on the myVU, email email@example.com. Put "classified ad" in the
subject line. This will prevent it from being deleted as spam. After three weeks of being published, your ad will may be removed and you may re-submit for it to appear another three weeks on the MyVU.