3+1 Degree Program in History
Do you want to graduate in less than four years? Consider the 3+1 program for highly motivated high school graduates to earn a bachelor’s degree of 120 credits in history in three years of accelerated coursework, followed by either one year of graduate study to earn a Master of Arts in Business Administration (MBA) or a Master of Arts in Servant Leadership (MA).
- a cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale)
- a ranking within the top third of the senior class
- an ACT score of at least 24
- a minimum of 6 credits of college level work through Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate Program, or the Diocesan High School College Credit Program
- an intent to declare a major in History
Earning a Bachelor of Arts degree in three years requires some summer classes. There are opportunities for undergraduate summer research for students in this program.
As an undergraduate, it is recommended that when preparing for the MBA, students earn a minor in accounting, business administration, management, or marketing or take a variety of business courses. To prepare for the Master of Arts in Servant Leadership, students should consider an undergraduate minor in servant leadership.