All incoming students are required to complete the Health History and Immunization Form (pdf) prior to admission to Viterbo University.
At Viterbo University health services, our goal is to enhance the learning experience of each student by promoting the wellness of the entire university. We strive to:
- Require and enforce health regulations.
- Have a documented healthy campus by requiring completed immunization records on file.
- Offer health services for minor illnesses or injuries and assessment of health status.
- Make referrals to health care providers as needed.
- Provide health information and materials to enable the students to make informed decisions and empower them to be self-directed in the use of health care facilities.
Health services is staffed by a full-time registered nurse who is here to provide you with the best possible care.
Do you have a health question? Click the link above for a direct link to the Health Services nurse.
Sue Danielson, RN, BSN
Coordinator of Health Services
900 Viterbo Drive
La Crosse, WI 54601
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.–5 p.m. when classes are in session
Closed on weekends and holidays.