Health Care Management
Are you considering Wisconsin health care programs? Viterbo University offers a Bachelor of Business Administration in Health Care Management, preparing future leaders to deal with an increasingly complex health care environment. You will gain in-depth knowledge of legal and ethical issues, informatics, quality improvement, marketing, and economic aspects of health care.
Upon completion of this undergraduate degree, you may progress in your career by moving into health care administration. In addition, you will be qualified to enter a variety of graduate programs, including Viterbo's MBA (Master's of Business Administration) program with a focus in health care management.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of medical and health services managers is expected to grow 23% from 2012 to 2022, faster than the average for all occupations. The health care industry will continue to expand and diversify, requiring medical and health services managers to help ensure smooth business operations.
The health care management degree program offers:
- A generous transfer policy that allows you to transfer credits from other regionally-accredited institutions
- Classes that begin three times per year in August, January, and May
- Options to attend full- or part-time
- Flexibility, with all classes available in the evenings (one night per week) in eight-week terms
- Curriculum accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
For more information
If you are interested in our classroom-based Health Care Management program, contact the Center for Adult Learning at Viterbo University by completing the "Request Information" form on this page or by calling 1-888-VITERBO (1-888-848-3726).