Study Abroad at Viterbo University
APPLICATION PROCESS AND FORMS
- Submit all application materials to the Global Education Office, Murphy Center room 373, on or before the specified deadline for your program.
Non-Viterbo Sponsored Study Abroad Programs
- Complete the following form and set up an appointment to meet with the financial aid office regarding your budget
- Appropriately follow all of the Third Party Provider's application processes
- Submit the above forms to the Global Education Office, Murphy Center room 373, at least one month before your departure.
- Ensure that you register for GLST 400-001 (for juniors and seniors) and for GLST 200-001 (for freshmen and sophomores). Be sure that you register for the number of credits that you will be taking while abroad.
Short-term Nursing and Dietetics Programs
- Complete the following Study Abroad application
Viterbo Study Abroad Application
- Distribute a recommendation form to one Viterbo faculty or staff to be completed and returned by that individual to the Global Education office
- Print out a Vitnet transcript
- Write a personal statement (see application for details)
- Make a check out to Viterbo University for $200
- Submit all application materials to the Global Education office, Murphy Center room 373, before April 23, 2013.
Sister Bernyne Scholarship
In addition to the Global Education Study Abroad scholarship, there
is another scholarship available, the Sr. Bernyne Stark Solidarity
Scholarship. All summer and semester study abroad students may apply. Sister Bernyne Solidarity Scholarship decisions will be made for the following academic year. Selections have already been made for 2013–14.
- Write a personal statement. Note: you may submit the same personal statement as you used for the above Study Abroad Application.
- Submit all application materials to the Global Education office, Murphy Center room 373, on or before Feb. 8, 2013.
Director, Global Education