Instructions for Transfer Students


If  you are enrolled at another U.S. college or university and are seeking to transfer to Viterbo, you should do the following:

1.  Review our programs of study  

Academic Programs 

2.  Review the costs of attending Viterbo and the financial assistance available to you

Costs and Financial Assistance for International Students 

3.  Print out the application, complete and send it, along with evidence of completion of high school in your home country, evidence of any university schooling in your home country, and a transcript from the university you are currently attending. 


4.  Provide a copy of your passport, visa, and current I-20 with your application materials.

5.  All materials should be sent to the Office of Global Education at Viterbo University, 900 Viterbo Drive, La Crosse, WI  54601

If admitted to Viterbo, you will receive a written request to have the DSO (Designated School Official) at the institution you are currently attending verify that you are currently an F-1 student in status. This verification should be returned to the Office of Global Education. Once your SEVIS record is transferred to Viterbo a new I-20 will be issued. Within 15 days of enrollment at Viterbo you must visit the Office of Global Education at Viterbo to confirm your presence.

<< Return to the last page