Freshman Admissions Information
You are considered a freshman if you are entering college for the first time or you are a student who graduated from high school in the spring prior to your intended date of entry at Viterbo, but you may have already taken college courses at another institution.
You are encouraged to begin the application process at the beginning of your senior year of high school.
How to Apply
- Create a Free Student Account
- Provide a valid email address that you check regularly. If admitted, you will receive an email with information on how to access your VU email account. All further information (financial aid, registration, etc.) will be sent to your VU email.
- Request to have your official high school transcripts and ACT/SAT scores sent to Viterbo University Admission Office, 900 Viterbo Drive, La Crosse, WI 54601.
Viterbo's school codes: ACT: 4662 / SAT: 1878
- If you haven't taken the ACT/SAT, let us know email@example.com or 608-796-3010.
- Have a question? Contact your Admission Counselor.
Once you're accepted...
- Access your VU email at. Visit www.viterbo.edu/username to figure out your username and password. Check this account often for important information.
Complete the Freshman Net Price Calculator to estimate your cost of attendance.
Deposits and Housing
- On-campus students: $200 tuition and housing deposit and housing contract.
Off-campus students: $100 tuition deposit
All deposits can be refunded until May 1 without penalty. Request must be made in writing. Any deposit after May 1 cannot be refunded.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) after Jan. 1
Submit the 2015-16 Additional Information Form after Jan. 1