Parent Portal Information
Grant Rights to Parent/Guardians
Due to Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) rules, students must grant parents access to the Parent Portal. Please follow the instructions below to grant parent(s)/spouse/other designed person(s) access.
Students, if you do not know your login information, go to www.viterbo.edu/username or call 608-796-3870.
- Go to your VitNet account found at www.viterbo.edu/myvu
- Login to your account with your username and password
- Choose the students button
- On the main menu page, choose, “Manage Parent Access” found under My Parent’s Access section located on the right-hand side of the page.
- Choose "I Agree"
- Grant parent(s) access and the level of access (either academic, financial or both)
- Choose "Submit"
After your student has granted you access, an e-mail will be sent to containing a direct link to VitNet and login information (username and password).
- Login to VitNet
- Click students button to access student menu
- Click Access to students Info
- Choose information you would like to view
If you experience any problems please contact our Helpdesk at email@example.com or 608-796-3870