- Major: Nursing
- Hometown: Wisconsin Rapids, Wis.
- Why Viterbo: I chose Viterbo because everyone on campus was so welcoming.
- Favorite Class: Servant Leadership, because it helped me better serve my
- Favorite Viterbo Memory So Far: Playing Ultimate Frisbee with my friends in
two feet of snow.
- Favorite Hobbies: Fishing, Frisbee, camping, and watching movies.
- Favorite Food: Ice-cold watermelon.
- Career Aspirations: As part of my ROTC involvement after graduation I will
have the privilege to work with the United States Army as a nurse, serving those
who have served us.
- Advice for a New College Student: Play hard and study harder.