In order to be able to access your students's records the student must first grant you access. After that process is complete you can look at their information by following the directions below.
(Click on images for a Larger View)
1) After your student has granted you access you will receive an email notification. This notification contains a direct link to VitNet Login and your username and password. (NOTE: If you are a Viterbo University Employee or Student you can use your existing login and password to access Parent Portal)
2) Login to Vitnet. (You may be asked to change your initial password if this is the first time you've accessed the system. Then newe password must contain letters and numbers and be from 6-9 characters.)
3) Click Students button to access the Student Menu.
5) Choose the Information you'd like to view for the appropriate Student.
Depending on the access the student has granted; you will be able to view:
- GPA by Term
- Unofficial Transcript
- Degree Audit (Program Evaluation)
- Student Schedule
- Student Profile
- Account Summary
- Make a Payment
- Financial Aid by Year
- Financial Aid by Term
- Financial Aid Award Letter