You may be invited to a Microsoft Lync meeting. If you have the Microsoft Lync client you can simply click on the link provided and your Lync client will open. However; if you don't have an Offce 365 account you might need to use a web browser to join as a guest.
These are guidelines for entering a Microsoft Lync meeting using a web browser. All browsers are different so the steps may not be exact.
1) Click on the Lync meeting link.
2) Sign in as a guest by typing your name in the box provide. Leave the Install Lync Web-app plugin checked.
3) Your browser may indicate that it has blocked a pop-up. You should allow popup for this session.
4) Your browser may ask if you would like to run the webapp plugin. You should run the plugin or double click it to start an install.
5) Your computer may ask if it is ok for the Web-app plugin to have access to your audio for the meeting. Allow is the appropriate answer.